Achieving a fully functional GIS often requires the development of custom tools or applications to meet your workflows and organizational needs.
- ArcGIS for Desktop - We can identify aspects of your daily workflow that can be simplified, automated, or even eliminated with the development of a custom tool or script. We are well versed in multiple programming languages, including ArcObjects (C# or VB.NET) and Python.
- ArcGIS for Server - We can develop a user-friendly, web-based GIS viewer to provide unlimited access to your GIS data and maps.
Some examples of custom functionality we've developed for our clients include:
- Create 300 foot notifications and mailing labels in ArcMap
- Project management system add-in for ArcMap
- Simplified parcel and address searching
- Zoning Toolbar that allows Planners to easily visualize proposed zoning changes in the GIS
- Customized ArcReader application that adds advanced searching, attachments and bookmarking capabilities
- Extensive attribute validation tools to efficiently identify errors within large datasets
- Automatic document linking to GIS features
Make any government GIS user more efficient with this toolbar for ArcMap. Users will love GovTools simplified searching, easier access to related documents and the ability to create mailing labels in seconds. There are also tools to add map disclaimers, create reports and access map libraries.